The cookie or similar technology policy described above applies to all websites and mobile device applications on the domain you are currently viewing.
Cookies are small text files sent by a Web server and stored on the user's hard disk. The default cookie parameters allow only the server that created the cookie to read the information it contains. Cookies are most commonly used for counters, polls, online stores, sites that require login, advertisements and to monitor visitor activity.
- enable use of the Customer Panel,
- enable the use of the Affiliate Program,
- adapting the website to users' preferences,
- obtain anonymous data about how users use the site,
- make it easier for users to navigate the website and use it,
- ensure safety standards.
We use "permanent" and "session" cookies. "Permanent" cookies remain in the web browser of the device until deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file. "Session" cookies remain in the browser until it is switched off or the user logs out of the website on which they were placed.
Cookies are also used by a cooperating entity - Google Inc. We use Google Analytics and YouTube services, which have their own privacy policies:
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (it is usually enabled by default). If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
Disabling cookies can make it very difficult or impossible to use many websites.
Information on how to change your cookie settings for each browser can be found on the following pages:
- Chrome > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox > http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera > http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari > http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Instructions for mobile devices:
- Android > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Blackberry > http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- iOS (Safari) > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone > http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings