International transport. cash payment upon receipt
The bar code
Zadzwoń i zamów: 795244917 lub 577757706
Leave your phone
Reviews & ratings (0)
Liquid Patch EVA "Liquid Patch" rubber is a simple and reliable repair of damage to shoes and other rubber products in any conditions, now you do not need to use either dryer or patch or glue!!!
Almost every angler has in his arsenal shoes made of this material. And almost every time they get damaged, you have to buy a new pair. With the new product "Liquid Patch" Eva the repair of boots becomes not only possible but very easy.
Unlike the well-known Liquid Latka (liquid PVC), Liquid Latka Eva is an adhesive and is even easier to use than many other "Moment" adhesives.
To make the repair, degrease the glued surfaces, apply glue to the future seam, bond the glued surfaces firmly together and hold this way for a few minutes. After 2 hours the shoe is ready for use.
Basic recommendations for use:
1. The product does not freeze in relative sub-zero temperatures, but it is still not worth repairing the product in cold temperatures. The ideal liquid patch works already from +10°C .
2. Apply a second coat (if necessary) of Liquid Patch on top of the "fresh" first coat, preferably on the emptied product.
3. After applying the Liquid Patch, the product can be applied after 2-4 hours.
4. Degrease the surface to be repaired - this will greatly improve the repair!
5. For aesthetic reasons, use electrical tape (painter's tape).
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.