Inflatable Boat KOLIBRI KM300PP
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|Shipping price||The Lack Of|
|The bar code|
Zadzwoń i zamów: 795244917 lub 577757706
|Leave your phone|
A series of small motor rowing boats that are equally good for paddling as well as motor swimming. The pontoons have fender rails on the sides, which improve nautical properties and protect the sides of the pontoon against abrasion and damage. Each inflatable boat in this series can be easily packed into the trunk together with the folding floor. Assembly and disassembly takes no more than 10-15 minutes.
Inflatable boat Kolibri KM-300PP.
For its production, a multi-layer material made of reinforced PVC was used. For gluing the seams, a two-component polyurethane adhesive is used, which creates the effect of the so-called "cold welding".
Installation of the floor is very simple and very fast, it literally takes several dozen seconds.
The transom is a real waterproof plywood additionally impregnated with special paints, not a material imitating plywood. This is important because this part of the inflatable boat is in constant contact with the water.
All models of the "Kolibri" series are built in accordance with ISO / CD 6185-2000 and have quality certificates and sanitary and hygienic characteristics..
Inflatable boat Kolibri KM-300PP also has a security certificate CE.
The set includes:
- Aluminum oars - with large, profiled blades (adjustable for a comfortable fit),
- Motor transom - made of high-quality waterproof plywood,
- Two benches - adjustable in length, so that the most convenient arrangement is not a problem,
- Book type hard floor - made of high-quality waterproof plywood. It has a non-slip coating,
- Transport bag,
- Foot pump 5l,
- Repair kit - includes material and glue,
- Paddle holders,
- Safety lines,
- Factory fitted anchor roller,
- Safety valve,
- Operating instructions,
- Warranty card (8-year warranty) authorized service in Poland, 8-year warranty for manufacturing defects, in addition, the first 3 years also pay for the transport of the pontoon for repair from the customer to our service and back. So in the event of a factory defect, the customer bears neither the repair costs nor the transport costs.
Safety valves are included in the set. The valve is installed inside the sides and is activated automatically. The safety valve protects against overpressure and does not allow the pontoon to be pumped over, and is also a protection against explosion in the event of excessive pressure caused by heating in the sun.
Anchor roller - a pontoon equipped with a roller that facilitates pulling the anchor, a handle for tying a line below the roller.
Material: 5-layers PVC – 950 g/m2.
The seams are made using the contact method and with additional reinforcement on the outside and inside. For gluing the seams, a two-component polyurethane adhesive is used, which is resistant to ultraviolet radiation and creates the effect of the so-called "cold welding".