International transport. cash payment upon receipt
The bar code
Zadzwoń i zamów: 795244917 lub 577757706
Leave your phone
Reviews & ratings (0)
The K326B series knives are some of the most modern hunting knives. These knives are the result of a process of numerous research projects, laboratory tests and the experience of hunters. The material of construction is high-tech Sandvik stainless steel. The knives have everything you need to frame game, prepare firewood, prepare a meal in the forest and carry out all kinds of field work with ease.
The model on offer is a classic knife with a fixed blade. It is also an ideal survival knife.
The use of the chosen hardness of the knife guarantees long sharpness retention and adequate blade durability.
The handle with high ergonomics has cladding made of Dymondwood. Appropriate texture and profiling ensures a secure and safe grip during use.
Included with the knife is the manufacturer's functional nylon scabbard for carrying convenience. It also has a clip for attaching the knife to a rucksack or belt.
This is one of the company's most popular K326B models.
Ideal for camping, hunting or fishing.
- K326B fixed blade knife, 11 inches (28 cm.)
- Blade made of 440C stainless steel
- The entire knife is 28 cm long
- Blade length 6.3 inches (16 cm.)
- Thickness of blade 3,9 mm
- 2 sharp blades with saw teeth for slicing fish scales, cutting rope
- The handle of the knife is 4.9 inches (12.5 cm) long
- The handle of the knife is matched with beautiful wood
- Nylon holster with belt to carry the knife
- Weight approx. 300 grams
The whole is nicely packaged in the original manufacturer's packaging.
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.