2in1 DR.BOAT adhesive 330g + 3 brushes and 2 tapes
|The quantity in the package||1 opak|
|Shipping within||24 hours|
Zadzwoń i zamów: 795244917 lub 577757706
|Leave your phone|
EFFECTIVE ADHESIVE FOR PONTOONS, POOLS AND OTHER PVC PRODUCTS. 2 in 1 (glue and liquid patch).
The kit includes:
- glue Dr. Boat can 330 ml,
- 3 brushes, - masking tape,
- insulating tape.
Color: transparent / colorless / transparent .
We offer an innovative adhesive for the repair of PVC products. It can be used to stick pontoons, swimming pools, tarpaulins, etc..
Main advantages and differences from other adhesives:
1) The formula of the adhesive is designed in such a way that it can be used to repair items used in fresh and salt water.
2) You can use it as a standard patch glue or as a liquid patch.
3) During gluing, it does not require the use of hardener and heating.
4) After drying, it retains the strength and flexibility of the glued object.
5) It is durable and flexible.
6) UV resistant.
7) Vulcanization (monolith).
8) Retains the original properties of the material base.
Methods of use:
a) variant with a patch:
1) We carefully degrease the glued surfaces.
2) We lubricate the patch and the glued object with a thin layer of glue.
3) We put the patch on the glued object and press it down and keep it for 1 minute (the pressing force counts, not its duration).
4) The minimum drying time is 6 hours, but it's best to wait 24 hours.
b) variant without the use of a summer lamp:
1) We degrease the damaged place.
2) The glued object should be secured against moving.
3) Apply glue to the damaged place with a thick layer on the surface 1 cm larger than the damage.
4) We wait 20 minutes.
5) We apply a second thick layer.
6) After 5 hours, remove the protection against movement and after 24 hours the glued object can be used.
*7) In the case of larger damage (cut above 3 cm), the repair is carried out using a reinforcing mesh, which comes complete with glue. We prepare a mesh 2 cm larger than the damage. Thoroughly degrease the surface. We apply glue to the damaged place and press it into the mesh. After 20 minutes, apply the glue again on the surface 1.5 cm larger than the previous layer. The glued place is sufficiently strong after 24 hours. The product does not freeze at relatively negative temperatures, but it is not worth repairing your equipment at low temperatures.
Which glue to choose for repairing an inflatable boat
Klejenie plastików w samochodzie za pomocą DR.BOATA